Planning Interior Renovations?

Article Type: 
GHI Homes Category: 
Thursday, July 21, 2011

If you are planning kitchen or bathroom renovations, they often involve plumbing and electrical changes. As such, they may require county, city and WSSC permits, depending upon the scope of the work. Since most interior renovations require a GHI permit for the minimum purpose of documentation of the change, it is best to become familiar with the GHI rules that apply, and submit the applicable Type II permit request Technical Services to review. This advance planning will help to expedite the installation of your interior improvements.